Culture for cows. Staying at a Holiday Inn. Bob Uecker at the plate.
OK. I'm not sure what's going on here, but I'm absolutely certain that is the blog where it needs to be. Welcome to the Yolo County Hermit, where random stuff is our guide in life.
A random link:
In Rwanda, a royal herd of cattle is treated to poetry and cultural reverence
When my Mom passed all I saw was the Dallas - Fort Worth airport. Holiday Inn seems like a dream to me now.
1966. What a year.
Double Shot (Of My Baby's Love) - The Swingin' Medallions
"When I came up to bat with three men on and two outs in the ninth, I looked in the other team's dugout and they were already in street clothes."
Bob Uecker
Nobody was more random than Bob. He was a .200 hitter, an awesome baseball announcer, co-starred in Mr. Belvedere and a couple of bad movies. And goddamn funny.
Until next time,
James





Comments
Post a Comment