Sunday, June 21, 2026

Random stuff today: Gregory Peck, pallet lawn furniture, mooning.


This is pretty random; a lawn chair made from old pallets and a few pieces of scrap wood. I don't know who did this or why, even how I came to have this in my huge stash of digital photos, but whoever and however, I salute them.




"Perhaps we've never been visited by aliens because they have looked upon Earth and decided there's no sign of intelligent life."

Neil deGrasse Tyson




Gregory Peck tells a story about Harper Lee while filming TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD





RANDOM LINKS


Michigan plumbers find ring dropped into toilet a decade earlier


SPACE DAILY: news about outer space


Lake Superior Railroad Museum -- St Duluth, Minnesota


Upcoming events at the Enoch Pratt Free Library in Baltimore, Maryland



The Black War Bonnet - Artist Herman Red Elk




Stay random, Campers. No ifs, ands, or butts.



Adios,
James


No comments:

Post a Comment

Nasty hair. Billy Gibbons and the blues. Eating the rich.

-The Yolo County Hermit- A thought for today: {Random Crap 'r Us} A bone to the dog is not charity. Charity is the bone shared with the ...