Tuesday, July 7, 2026

Dogs Playing Poker. Blatant Blasphemy. Trump Mockery.

Good morning, welcome to The Yolo County Hermit with your daily dose of random nonsense. Today I have random tacky things

First, tacky art:


Elvis on blue velvet.




A GIF of Jesus on the cross.



A tapestry of dogs playing poker.




Tacky Song Link:

 Hand Of The Almighty - John R. Butler

(NOT for work)



Tacky Trump Link:

Trump Desecrates U.S. Monument With Tacky Air Force One Snack



The President is tackier than previous Presidents, so here's one extra item; Trump as Jesus (or a doctor), healing regular folks like you and me. And remember, he made this tacky shit himself.



As a suburban hermit, I have both WiFi and time to kill, so I'll be back tomorrow. (You know, if I don't get shot by a redneck or run over by a drunk. Or both. By the same person maybe.)

James


No comments:

Post a Comment

Rockin' with Wilbert. Froggy come a courtin' ...I think

  YOLO COUNTY HERMIT Welcome to Tuesday.