Potato Palooza. Celebrity Tattoo. Robert Johnson - Love In Vain.

Thanks for clicking-in to The Yolo County Hermit; I am James, your suburban hermit, an avocation that I enjoy very much. I'm a senior, retired from a career in radio, and while this blog isn't serious at all (this is about my appreciation of random things), I do take being a hermit seriously. As it happened, during the COVID shutdown I noticed that I truly enjoyed the isolation, so I have continued it. I am married, and my wife is decidedly not a hermit, so that's a complication, but not really a big complication. She has her own issues to live with, yeah.





"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."

Hunter S. Thompson










Celebrity Tattoo: Emma Watson



Random news items:

British man eats 15 fish sticks in one minute to break world record

Kangaroo on the loose for several days in Missouri resurfaces

Potato Palooza: 21 tons of taters disappeared in 90 minutes as ‘the community showed up’





Robert Johnson, Love In Vain




Until next time (tomorrow), just hold on.


Adios,
James


Comments