Saturday, July 18, 2026

POTUS' mugshot. Bluegrass artists cover Stills. A rose in a gloved first.

Welcome to that random blog, The Yolo County Hermit. I'm James, your hermit. Glad to have you here. I keep these posts brief as random  junk seems better in small doses.










"There's nothing wrong with a little agitation for what's right or what's fair."

Congressman John Lewis







Some bluegrass musicians, including Del McCoury and his band, cover the Buffalo Springfield song, "For What It's Worth." Written by Stephen Stills.




LINK:

Davis, California (my town) vigil attendees call for change after I.C.E. killings of Alex Pretti, Renee Good.



The mugshot of the President of the United States of America. You know, when he was convicted of 34 counts of business crimes. Remember that?











Until next time,
James




No comments:

Post a Comment

Rockin' with Wilbert. Froggy come a courtin' ...I think

  YOLO COUNTY HERMIT Welcome to Tuesday.