Monday, August 31, 2026

A really bad fart. News from Nome. Some blues.

 THE YOLO COUNTY HERMIT

The Blue Man Group's Proctologist






"I mean, I do think at a certain point you've made enough money."

Barack Obama






A sad tale. Or should I say a sad tail?




rAnDom LiNkS

Virginia woman wakes to find bat on her mouth


People Who Love Sharing Cute & Funny Animal Videos Are Actually Doing You A Favor In 7 Specific Ways


The 8 Funniest Books of All Time, Ranked (They left out Kurt Vonnegut!!)


The NOME NUGGET - Alaska's Oldest Newspaper (Nome? I never even met him.)





Larkin Poe | Hard Time Killing Floor Blues 




Until next time, y'all be nice, no matter what President Monkey Ass does. Be cool. Also this; do not go into the tunnel bellow. There is Bad Shit in there.


ADIOS --
James 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rockin' with Wilbert. Froggy come a courtin' ...I think

  YOLO COUNTY HERMIT Welcome to Tuesday.