Random photos. May hilarity ensue.
NINE (magical number) truly random images.
Welcome to The Yolo County Hermit.
![]() |
| January 2029, The absolute end of the Trump administration. |
![]() |
| No explanation needed. Here we have a true fan. I once saw a 1978 Gremlin tricked out for the Dodgers. I didn't bother with a photo. The Dodgers? Christ. |
![]() |
| 1922. Cumberland, Maryland's first public transit system. The lone bus did not run a fixed route; it just kind of cruised around. |
![]() |
| I'm not certain what is going on here. Something to do with skin ailments, I guess. |
![]() |
| This is Velma Hubble of Yolo County. She often vomits up cloth; scarves, t shirts, just about anything. Once she horked up a large down coat. |
![]() |
| Also a local citizen, this is Abner Ackerton. Once every daylight hour he rises from his sidewalk chair and dances the Lambada, the forbidden dance of love. |
![]() |
| Our final random picture today; an Epstein party in 2007. |
Until Next time,
James











Comments
Post a Comment