Wednesday, September 9, 2026

Hungry space aliens. Eric Burdon & the Animals. Buy a damn radio.


THE YOLO COUNTY HERMIT
~Random Shite For All~



It's a brand new day, y'all. I like to make a To-Do list so that my day is productive. Here's today's list.




Look: #1 is already completed. I'll put up some random things for you, and then I'll work on #2 from my list.








"Inside each of us, there is the seed of both good and evil. It's a constant struggle as to which one will win. And one cannot exist without the other."

Eric Burdon





A word from a random sponsor. Not my sponsor, but a sponsor... in 1950.



















Eric Burdon & The Animals
SKY PILOT - Full length version







Are we prepared for the fallout of finding life beyond Earth?










That's all for now. Until next time:
may the Dog of Light be with you.



ADIOS,
JAMES

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rockin' with Wilbert. Froggy come a courtin' ...I think

  YOLO COUNTY HERMIT Welcome to Tuesday.