Saturday, September 5, 2026

The Byrds. Winston Churchill. George Bernard Shaw.

The Yolo County Hermit 


Random thought of the day:

Be prepared. Those millions of kids in scouting can't all be wrong.




The Byrds
"Lover of the Bayou"


The random song for today. Tom Petty did a nice cover of this, as he did with many of the Byrds' songs. I think he liked them.



Two of my favorite insults:


“I am enclosing two tickets to the first night of my new play; bring a friend ... if you have one."

— George Bernard Shaw, playwright (to Winston Churchill)


"Cannot possibly attend first night; will attend second, if there is one."

— Churchill's response”


Winston & George.


Random Links:


84 Divorced Men Reveal The Things They Wish They Had Noticed Before Their Marriages Fell Apart


Deer spends time in Florida home's bathroom, swims in the pool






Just take life as it comes.
Sure. There's gonna be weird shit.
Deal with it.


Adios,
James


No comments:

Post a Comment

Rockin' with Wilbert. Froggy come a courtin' ...I think

  YOLO COUNTY HERMIT Welcome to Tuesday.