Fake ham in a can. A wannabe state song. Bullwinkle Moose.

Random music, random laughs, random quotes; that's why I started The Yolo County Hermit. As a hermit (a suburban hermit) I have time to seek these things out, and so I do. Let's get started. Have a great time.





"Sometimes that light at the end of the tunnel is a train."

Charles Barkley

-

"That light at the end of the tunnel is there because it's a dead end, man."
James Lee Jobe



Joni Mitchell, California. 1970.
This should be our state song.




Bullwinkle Moose, back in his college days.


As a child, Bullwinkle meant a lot to me; I have lived my life by his teachings. Not Rocky The Flying Squirrel. Rocky was a bitchy nitwit. That's right, I said it.


What's this wire under my bathroom sink? Is I.C.E. listening in when I shave? Fascism sucks.




TWO LINKS:

Crashed truck covers Ohio highway in pickles

I'm one of the last original people still on Tumblr. I have no excuse for this except, perhaps, for a lack of supervision.



Until next time; don't strain yourself.


OK, I realize this last one is a litle tacky. I apologize. Not enough to take it down, of course.   
James

Comments