Monday, August 24, 2026

Coffee. Flatulence (again). Willie Nelson's lack of sobriety.

 THE YOLO COUNTY HERMIT
~Welcome~


Good morning. I'm guessing that you all understand that Blogger/Blogspot can have ads, but they choose the ads, not the blogger. Personally, I don't mind; they're running a business. But if I could choose the commercials, you can bet Mrs. Olsen would be there.


Sexist? Oh yeah.


"It would be nice to spend billions on schools and roads, but right now that money is desperately needed for political ads."

Andy Borowitz



An excellent tale (tail?) of brazen freedom. I found my copy on a bench at the bus station.



Willie Nelson - from his 'haircut' era.




We can meet again tomorrow with new random bullshit, until then -- go out, have adventures. I'll stay here, indoors, because I'm a hermit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nasty hair. Billy Gibbons and the blues. Eating the rich.

-The Yolo County Hermit- A thought for today: {Random Crap 'r Us} A bone to the dog is not charity. Charity is the bone shared with the ...