Tuesday, August 18, 2026

Government stalking, Merle Haggard, one chicken hawk.

 The Yolo County Hermit
(Stardate 08182026)

Hey. I saw a piece in the news about the Government monitoring everything we do online. Well, listen up, Government; I've been watching you, too. I'm not too pleased with your bulldookey either. Do you really keep track of my step-brother's vacations on Facebook? He's not exactly a dangerous guy. He's seventy-three and likes to travel. Darn you to heck, Government. That's right, I said it. Go watch your own stepbrother and leave Gary alone. 




"It's hard not to get depressed when you pay attention to the world and how strangely and corrupt the people in it sometimes behave."

Viggo Mortensen




Merle Haggard: "Sing Me Back Home"





Frida Kahlo



LINKS

Coworkers, mentalist help Idaho man break T-shirt folding world record

Braver/Wiser, a Unitarian Universalist site I like

WAMU-FM 88.5 Washington DC Public Radio



Put your best foot forward?

Until next time -





No comments:

Post a Comment

Rockin' with Wilbert. Froggy come a courtin' ...I think

  YOLO COUNTY HERMIT Welcome to Tuesday.