Wednesday, August 19, 2026

Rumi. Friskies for kids. Boz Scaggs.

 What? It's morning? Already? I suppose I better get started.

The Yolo County Hermit is now open.


Let the beauty of what you love be what you do.

Rumi



NEW! Friskies for Kids!
Available at a 7-11 near you.


Cali Pride: the winner of the 2026 Ugliest Dog Contest lives right here in Northern California. CLICK HERE for the story.



I started this blog to highlight random things, which is something I love. And also because I'm old and it doesn't take much time or energy; who knows how much of either I have left. Some of these things are absurd, but not all of them. This one is just a beautiful song from a half-century ago. I had this album, and I had a broken heart. 

Boz Scaggs, "We're All Alone" from the album Silk Degrees.


Until next time --

You know what to do.

Adios,
James




1 comment:

  1. Love that Boz Scaggs track - half a century? blimey!

    ReplyDelete

Nasty hair. Billy Gibbons and the blues. Eating the rich.

-The Yolo County Hermit- A thought for today: {Random Crap 'r Us} A bone to the dog is not charity. Charity is the bone shared with the ...