Thursday, August 27, 2026

Happy Kine gets Boogie Fever. The story of the 17 T-Shirts. And Vaseline.

 ~THE YOLO COUNTY HERMIT~


Brought to you today by VASELINE! 

Slippery fun for friends and family.











"A genius is the one most like himself."

Thelonious Monk


On one hand, that's funny. On the other hand didn't Bodhidharma or Dogen or Suzuki say the same thing about dharma? 



I'm lazy and I have a heart condition.
What do you think I do all day?




Bodhidharma, 5th or 6th century CE


There were no smartphones then, but sources tell me that this is an exact likeness.




Fast-Breaking News Link:

Man dons 17 T-shirts while continuously heading a soccer ball




Happy Kine & The Mirth-Makers
"BOOGIE FEVER"



Until next time (tomorrow), Keep your cocks under control and everything will work out in the end. 

Adios,
James





No comments:

Post a Comment

Rockin' with Wilbert. Froggy come a courtin' ...I think

  YOLO COUNTY HERMIT Welcome to Tuesday.