Richard Pryor. A hedgehog. A sad bear.


Camping for hedgehogs.



Another day, another..... I don't know. Can't say "another dollar" as I have been retired for almost 13 years. Just "another day," I suppose. Who knows? Life is random, and so is The Yolo County Hermit. Welcome.



This is a photo of Albert Einstein at age 16.
He was on his way to see the Kings Of Leon perform.



"I never met anybody who said when they were a kid, I wanna grow up and be a critic."

Richard Pryor



TRAFFIC, 40,000 Headmen
Santa Monica, California, 1972



He's the bear-er of sad tidings.



Link: Blindfolded speedcuber solves Rubik's cube in 11.56 seconds. I knew  a guy like that in Baltimore back in the day. I don't remember how fast he solved Rubic's Cube, but it was fast. Lou Brown. He said it was a mathematical sequence, and it didn't matter how the cube was when you start. He had a brother named Jim who was a stoner.




OK. That's it. Try to hang on until tomorrow and we can do this again. Or you could blow it off and finally go see somebody about those hemroids. It's time.

James

Comments